Sponge & Foam Rubber (Open & Closed Cell):
With varying densities, physical properties and chemical resistance, a myriad of different sealing, insulating and vibration/sound absorption solutions can be met using either Sponge & Foam Rubber.
Available in both open and closed cell types, Gaskoa has the right material to meet your application needs. The components can be die cut, extruded and be fitted with Pressure Sensitive Adhesives.
Gskoa currently manufacturers Sponge & Foam components for industries ranging from lighting to automotive, using several types of both open and closed materials.
- Various Foam & Sponge Materials in both open and closed cell configurations
- Silicone, EPDM and Urethane based materials
- PVC, Polyester and Polyurethane
- Expanded Synthetic Rubbers
- Expanded PTFE materials
- Robgers/Poron® Cellular Urethane Material
- Porex® Flame Retardant Polypropylene
- Various Film and Adhesive application (PSA, Melinix®, Protective)
To contact Gaskoa call 800.323.5282 or contact via email .
Sponge & Foam Rubbers include:
- Blended Rubber
Polyurethane Foam Temp Range (reference only):
- -100F to + 225F
Vinyl Foam Temp Range (reference only):
- -300F to + 160F
Polyethylene Foam Temp Range (reference only):
- -100F to + 200F
Silicone Foam Temp Range (reference only):
- -75F to + 500F